Friday, March 27, 2009

In the Midst of Crunch Time (By: Christina Fuentes)

I basically had a bit of a meltdown earlier today. Spring break passed me by faster than Lindsay Lohan’s musical career. And now my friends, we’re down to the final stretch of the semester. I just about hit my computer screen in the face last night because I had a midterm and two projects due today… I’m sure now you can see why. As I sit here, winding down from my rollercoaster of a day, here are some of the things that have lifted my spirits:

Twilight Midnight Release Party- Yes, I am not ashamed and I have the special edition DVD to prove it.

Twitter- Please note, I am no stranger to this social network. Twitter is easy, just answer the question "what are you doing?", trust me it gets interesting. I’ve had a twitter account for over 2 years now. Follow me.

Disneyland Pass- you can now pay monthly, hence the reason for my purchase. Only $16 a month to visit the happiest place on earth whenever … I … want.

Conflict Management- Watching my two roommates duke it out at the Lancer Arms event Funna Punch ‘Em. As you can see, here at CBU we like to solve our conflicts using large padded weapons.


25 Things I Hate About Facebook- I couldn’t agree more. And yet, I’m still a slave to it.


It’s really difficult to focus on anything when my mind is on full blast summer mode already. Alas, I shall return to my paper writing and intellectual thought. Thank you for allowing me to ramble and a very happy weekend to you.


Christina Fuentes

No comments:

Post a Comment